Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty Essentials

Products I swear by:


Yummm. This Organix brand shampoo and conditioner combo always leave me smelling like a tropical island. They also contain no sulfates, which I am adamant about with my beauty products. 



5 minute wonder. Leaves my skin baby smooth and impurity free. Love that it uses ingredients from the sea. 


Scrubs away the driest of flesh and smells amazing while doing so. How I love you, raspberry-scented body scrub. 


The name speaks for itself, High Impact Mascara. Never have my lashes looked so long and full. If I had to choose just ONE makeup item, this would be it. 


The mango version of this classic Burt's Bees chap stick is my favorite. It smells the best and goes on the smoothest. A life saver, for sure. 


I put this on before bed every night, and the results are amazing, to say the least. What I like about this lotion is that it gets absorbed by your skin right away. Then, when you wake up after a night of insulating your lotioned body, your skin feels baby smooth! Always a plus in my book. 


Last, but not least, water. This is the most essential ingredient for healthy hair, skin, body, etc. I have a bottle of water in my purse at all times and drink at least 4 bottles a day. If you make one change to your daily beauty routines, make it to drink more water. You'll thank me later. :)

These are the little things I use that make up part of my daily routine. What products do you use? Which are your favorites? I'd love to know. <3

3 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderfully...wonderful, Cynthgang!

    I am totally a Burt's Bees whore. All my beauty products (besides makeup) are Burts and I loveeee it. I just bought a raspberry scrub by Burts too! It's really nice.

    And I'm so glad you mentioned water! Because seriously that is a beauty treatment. It cleanses your body and keeps it pure :] I try to drink at least a gallon every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that shampoo!
    i have the mint one which smells like thin mints and i have the vanilla one which smells like vanilla. Its glorious.

    I need to start drinking more (water)
    I've been getting better... considering a couple weeks ago I had like 2 sips of water daily.

    ReplyDelete