Monday, January 10, 2011

TOP 3

These are the 3 designers that are inspiring me fashion-wise at the moment.


3. 1 Phillip Lim, Spring 2011 RTW






I love the beautiful, neutral colors with the unexpected burst of baby blue. All the pieces are put together so well and the colors are sophisticated and go with anything. I would not mind having this collection in my closet...

Lanvin, Spring 2011 RTW






This collection is just gorgeous. I'm in love with the dresses with their tight fitting tops and billowing skirts. I also love the deep v neck lines and the draping. Just beautiful overall. 

Badgley Mischka, Spring 2011 RTW








All photos from Style.com

This collection is my absolute favorite. It is just stunning. The use of sheer, flowing fabrics coupled with the beautiful, light colors makes this the perfect spring collection. Such a gorgeous, romantic look. I would LOVE to own any of these pieces.

These collections are inspiring and gorgeous. Who are your favorite designers? Which ones inspire you the most? :) 






4 comments:

  1. All these are beauteous, Cynth! I loved Lanvin as well. Minimalist, chic and clean.

    I hadn't seen the Badgley Mishka, though. VERY you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Lanvin was fantastic! But Badgley Mishka is my heart and soul. So perfect, I'm in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're top three are c'est magnifique! Badgley Mischka took me by surprise - GORGEOUS.

    I found my top 3 (I was inspired and kinda want to start my blog up again...):
    http://fashiongonerogue.com/jason-wu-pre-fall-2011-ming-xi/
    Jason Wu Spring 2011. I loved the colors, the shapes and designs. Mostly ze leather dress (three quarter sleeve?? so unique!), the cream jacket with the black pleated trousers and the chiffon cream blouse with the big stain bow. Frenchy moi as an outfit personified!

    http://fashiongonerogue.com/elie-saab-spring-2011-paris-fashion-week/
    Ellie Saab Spring 2011. You can never go wrong with Ellie Saab for intricate details and chic elegance. All the blue from the line makes my soul sing joyous songs.

    http://fashiongonerogue.com/balmain-spring-2011-paris-fashion-week/#more-37889
    And, Balmain Spring 2011 (though my forever fav is the 2008 Spring Collection <3). If I could rock leather capris, I would. I'm all about the edgy right now, so this collection is parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by my forever fav being the 2008 Spring Collection, I actually mean the 2009 Spring Collection. :)

    ReplyDelete