Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lustworthy


I want these tights more than anything on the planet. They are from ASOS and they are beyond adorable. They are the perfect mix of sweet and sexy and can go with anything! Too bad they're not on the ASOS website anymore... :/ I'll have to find a different way to get them. 

I love tights. They change any outfit from drab to fab with very little effort. I'm particularly in love with the suspender look on tights and luckily there any many different ones besides the ASOS ones. 


Like these House of Holland tights which are almost equally as amazing. Besides the suspender tights, there are many different patterned and colored tights waiting to dress up your look! Perfect for winter time! :) 








Ah, so many tights to get and love! The great thing about tights is that you can get them pretty much anywhere (H&M, Target, Urban Outfitters, Gap, Topshop, ASOS, Forever 21, etc) and they are not very expensive for how versatile they are and how often they can be worn! What are your favorite looks? Where's your favorite place to get them? I hope you all start exploring the world of tights more! :) 


P.S. This is unrelated to this post, but starting tomorrow, I'm going to start wearing heels every day for a week! This is a challenge I've given myself to finally get over wearing them despite being a tall person, and so that I can learn to wear them casually! I'll post pictures as evidence. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Okee, first of all - lobe, lobe, lobe those heart suspender tights!

    Second, your P.S. brought me so much joy and excitement I could easily fly to ze moon and talk to it, since that is my fav Bruno Mars song, besides Marry You, which I kinda wanna do right now because I'm so friggin' happy that you'll be wearing heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH TIGHT CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!

    I LOVE the garter simulation thing they've got goin' on. I seriously wants me some of those. But yeah, Target has some sweet tights for really cheap!! They are such a great accessory!

    And HELL YES! to you wearing heels Cynthgang!!! I can't wait to see amazon goddess photographic evidence! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CYN.THI.A
    those are gunna be mighty handy when you come hur.

    ReplyDelete