Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wintry Looks



I realized I never really introduced what my blog was for. It is basically an outlet for me to discuss everything I love: fashion, music, traveling, cooking, reading, history, movies, etc. I feel that writing this blog will push me to be more creative in all aspects of my life and I'm very excited for that! Now, for my actual post:

Using Polyvore I've put together some winter-inspired looks (keep in mind that I live in Florida, so it might not resemble your idea of a wintry look...) that I'd get if I had limitless amounts of money. Regardless of the fact that I can't afford most of the pieces at the moment, I can always keep them in mind to find similar, more affordable versions. Here is my first look:






1. A.L.C. $495. Pale pink is one of my favorite colors for winter. It is just so gorgeous and goes with almost anything. I love the length of the dress and the lightweight silk fabric. Could easily be used in any season!

2. Kate Spade New York $36.

3. Topshop $110. Blazers are the perfect way to spice up any outfit. Especially if they are nice and fitted and preferably with rolled-up sleeves. I love the slighty shimmery texture of this one.

4. Rock and Republic $262. These boots are amazing! I love the attitude the silver studs give them. As you can see I love grey, and when paired with pink I think it makes for the perfect winter palette.

5. Chanel Vintage $2,190. One of the items I've lusted most after in my entire life is quilted Chanel purses. I don't know what it is about them. They are just so effortlessly chic and go with almost anything. This simple black one is no exception and enhances the outfit to a large degree.

6. Armani Exchange $98. I love the light blue/grey gems paired with the pale gold chain and lining. A perfect winter necklace.


Love this look and I'm inspired to create more winter looks! Let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment