Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lustworthy


Lace trim thigh highs. These have to be worn with care since there is a thin line between tasteful and sleezy when wearing these things (Taylor Momsen would be an example of sleezy), but when worn with appropriately layered clothing, they are adorable. 


This seafoam colored coat worn by Sasha Pivovarova in a Vogue Paris editorial is completely gorgeous. Everyone needs a good statement coat. I wish this one was mine!


Chunky platform boots and wedges, studded, colored, strappy, etc. I'm completely in love. Impractical? Yes. Unnecessarily high for someone of my height? Absolutely. Will I get some and wear them regardless? You know it. ;) 



Long hair. It's been a while since I've had legitimately long hair. I've been stuck in the in between stages for about 3 years and I'm in the process of growing it out now. It seems so perfect for an effortless, free-spirited look perfect for transitioning into spring. 



A princess dress. These were modeled by Giselle for Harper's Bazaar EspaƱol and they are just stunning. I have no idea when I will need a dress like this, but I want one regardless. A princessa through and through. :) 


These are some things I'm currently in love with. What are yours? <3

2 comments: