Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Night

This is just a short post, but I hope you all had a great Friday night or are still having one. :) I went out with the girls SATC-style (Sex And The City, for those who don't know). This involved getting dressed up and eating out at a nice restaurant that wasn't in Clearwater.




We went to Cassis in St. Pete which was super cute and the food was delicious, but the service, unfortunately, was less than fantastic. We still had a great time though and walked a little through downtown St. Pete and decided on some new restaurants we would go to. I'm excited for the next time we go out! 



Well, that was my Friday night for this week! What do you guys normally do on a Friday night? What's your favorite thing to do? Comment and let me know! :) Good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment