Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Paris, Je t'aime

One of the features of my blog is gonna be a monthly or weekly spotlight on a specific city or country. Geography is one of my favorite subjects and I love to travel, so why not post on places that I want to visit? Here's my first "City Spotlight" post:


The place I most want to visit on the planet is Paris. Believe me, there are many, many places that I want to visit, and I probably come up with a new place to visit on an hourly basis, but nothing has withstood the test of time like my desire to visit Paris.

Paris is famous for its beautiful architecture, impeccably stylish citizens, endless amounts of world famous cultural attractions (the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Champs-Élysées, etc) and amazing cuisine. What is there NOT to love? 


 Arc De Triomphe
Champs-Élysées
 The Seine
 The Louvre
The Eiffel Tower


Basically, it is absolutely imperative that I visit soon. However ridiculous it may seem, I always imagine my trip to Paris will be filled with bike riding (or vespa-ing) through the city, going around in cute, little berets with black and white striped shirts, living off of crepes, croissants and brie and of course, cute French boys. I'll let you all know how that goes when it happens. :) Au revoir!






4 comments:

  1. J'espère que tu visiteras Paris bientôt!! J'y suis déjà allé c'est vrai que c'est plutôt cool! ;) Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! This is exactly what I would have said! Just not the part about cute french boys, we would have to change that to girls. My last trip there, all I got was a taste, I want to go back for a whole meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, je veux!!! Un jou je vais aller! :)

    Thomas Marc, we need to go together for a good solid amount of time and enjoy everything it has to offer and take as many pictures as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you know, the cute french boys doesn't exist, just the cute Spaniards hahaha. I'm just kidding, nice blog cynth!

    ReplyDelete